This is my old hot rod golf cart. I did tons of modifications to it. It was fast and loud, definitely one of the sweetest rides on any course.
I used to love rolling up to the first tee in this old cart. I installed lots of bolt ons, but also did some pretty heavy mods to it as well. Unfortunately, I no longer have this cart or the truck that I matched it up with. Real life doesn’t always let you keep your toys. Hopefully I will get a chance someday on another one to show how I did some of these mods. Just pictures for now, but leave questions in the comments and I can elaborate if you like.
- Chrome side plates and steering column
- Headlights and custom grill to match truck
- Custom paint to match truck
- Installed in-dash radio and speakers under seat
- Chopped top and front window 3″
- Custom wheels to match truck
- DIY hacked speed chip